Oh the many ways we HEART cooking some sweet potatoes and this savory recipe is always handy when we need to force ourselves to take a break from our beloved cinnamon pairing.
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp butter (or ghee)
- 1 Tbsp almond/coconut/cashew milk
- 1 Tbsp Paleo Powder Herbed seasoning
- Optional: a few sprigs of fresh rosemary (if you want to get fancy)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes in foil-lined baking pan and roast for 50-55 minutes until soft all the way through.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven and when cool to touch, peal off skin.
- Place sweet potatoes in mixing bowl/food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.