Air Fryer Chicken Tenders with Buffalo Sauce
Recipe by: Emily Kenyon | @honest_avocado on IG
- 1/2 cup Paleo Powder Almond + Pink Breadless Breading
- 1.5 lb chicken breast
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chicken and Paleo Powder Almond + Pink Breadless Breading to a gallon-sized baggie. Shake until pieces are coated evenly.
- Place chicken pieces into the air fryer basket in one layer. Make sure not to overcrowd the chicken pieces (you may have to cook in multiple batches).
- Spray the chicken with avocado oil. Air fry for 12 minutes total. Turn chicken halfway through and spray with additional avocado oil on the other side.
- While the chicken is cooking, place a small saucepan over medium heat. Add all of the buffalo sauce ingredients and stir to combine. Cook for about 5 minutes and the sauce will thicken.
- Serve chicken tenders hot with a side of buffalo sauce. Enjoy!