Chicken Zucchini Burgers
- 1.5 lbs ground chicken (thigh)
- 1 cup grated zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 6 Tbsp. Paleo Powder Almond + Flax + Pink Breadless Breading
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1-2 Tbsp. Avocado oil
- Fixings: Lettuce leaves, ketchup, mustard, etc.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grate a zucchini using a box grater. Squeeze out any excess liquid from the zucchini. In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, zucchini, Paleo Powder Coating and chopped parsley. Mix everything together and form the mixture into 8 patties.
- Place the patties on a parchment covered sheet pan and bake for about 25 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
While the chicken burgers are cooking, prepare the sweet potato fries. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into fries. Toss them in avocado oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake them in the oven for about 15 minutes, then flip them over with a spatula and continue baking until they are golden. Serve your burgers wrapped in lettuce with your favorite fixings and condiments.