Creamy Cauliflower and Parsnip Puree with Crispy Kale
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 lb. parsnips
- 1 bunch of lacinato kale
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Paleo Powder AIP All Purpose Seasoning, separated
- ¾ cup light coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Chop the cauliflower into florets and peel and roughly chop the parsnips. Once the water is boiling, add the vegetables to the pot and reduce heat to a simmer. Cover the pot and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork tender.
- While the cauliflower and parsnips are cooking, roughly chop the kale. Massage the kale with the oil, garlic, and half of the Paleo Powder AIP All Purpose Seasoning. Spread the kale out on a parchment-covered sheet pan and roast for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
- When the cauliflower and parsnips are soft, remove the pot from the heat and drain the water out. Use a food processor or blender to blend together the vegetables, coconut milk and spices. Season with salt to taste and serve the kale over the cauliflower and parsnip mash.
Use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!