Easy Paleo Avocado Fries
Looking for a new and easy way to enjoy your beloved avocados? Try this easy recipe for Paleo avocado fries with Paleo Powder Almond Seasoned Coating Mix.
- 2 avocados
- 1 egg (or 1/2 cup coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup Paleo Powder Coating Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees; place baking rack on baking sheet
- Cut each avocado into 8 fry slices
- Whisk egg (or place coconut milk) in a shallow bowl; place coating mix in a second shallow bowl
- Dip each avocado fry slice into egg (or coconut milk) then immediately into coating mix; place avocado slices on baking rack
- Bake for 15 minutes - ENJOY!
See the recipe in action below and use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!