Easy Paleo Pecan Chicken Tenders
Paleo Powder Pecan Seasoned Coating Mix takes chicken tenders to the next level with seasoned Pecan flavor and texture.
- 6 chicken tender strips
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Paleo Powder Seasoned Coating Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; place baking rack on baking sheet
- Whisk egg in shallow bowl; place coating mix in additional shallow bowl
- Dip each chicken tender into egg then immediately into coating mix; place on baking rack
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until chicken reaches 165 degrees - ENJOY!
See the recipe in action below and use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!