Heart Healthy Paleo Baked Salmon Sheetpan Dinner
A fresh fish dish with all the flavor but without the salt. Good-for-you ingredients seasoned up with Paleo Powder Herbed Salt Free for when you want a heart-healthy meal without sacrificing taste.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Paleo Powder Herbed Salt Free
Sweet Potato & Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large sweet potato (or two small) cubed
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts halved
- 1 small apple (gala or fuji work great)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and apple in a large bowl with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Spread mixture on a large sheet pan or cookie sheet.
- Roast in the oven while preparing the glaze for the salmon.
- To make glaze, simply whisk together the maple syrup and dijon mustard in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season the salmon filets with the Paleo Powder Herbed Salt Free mixture. Set aside.
- After the vegetables have roasted 20 to 30 minutes, add salmon filets to the sheet pan and let bake another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Brush the salmon with the glaze and return to oven for another 5 minutes until the glaze is slightly browned and the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!