The pasta craving is real. We love this recipe because it's quick, delicious, and satisfies those pasta cravings with green instead of grain. Need I say more, paleo people? We keep it heart-healthy with our Paleo Powder Herbed Salt Free seasoning. Plus, it's low-carb and Keto-friendly. Make a bigger batch and store in the fridge for quick to-go meals that keep you on track to your goals.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1/2 large white onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can no salt or sugar added diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can no salt or sugar added crushed tomatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons Paleo Powder Herbed Salt Free
- 2 (10.7 ounce) packages of spiralized zucchini noodles
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Sauté until onions are soft and garlic is fragrant, being careful not to burn (about 3 minutes).
- Add the ground turkey to the pan and season with Paleo Powder Herbed Salt Free. Cook until cooked thru and browned (5 to 7 minutes).
- Stir in both cans of tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until flavors combine and most of the liquid has evaporated. Sauce should be slightly thick.
- Serve sauce over zoodles cooked to package instructions or until desired texture is reached. Top with parmesan cheese, if using.
Use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!