Keto-Friendly Paleo Taco Lettuce Wraps
Taco Tuesday is back. Our version goes heavy on the flavor with Paleo Powder Pink and light on grains. As in none. And you can multiply the recipe, storing the fillings for several fast meals out of the fridge during the week.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup canned no sugar added diced tomatoes
- 2-4 tablespoons of Paleo Powder Pink
- 1 head of sturdy lettuce for wraps (romaine or butter lettuce recommended)
- Assorted toppings like sliced radish, avocado, grated cheese, and sour cream
- Heat a large skillet with the extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, and jalapeño. Cook until softened (3 to 5 minutes).
- Add ground meat to the pan. Season with the Paleo Powder Pink and cook until thoroughly browned (7 to 10 minutes).
- When the beef browned, add the diced tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and cook until the water has evaporated (10 minutes).
- Taste for seasoning. If needed, add more Paleo Powder Pink or jalapeño for heat.
- Serve on lettuce with taco toppings of your choice.
Use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!