Add some extra crunch to a lively salad with Paleo Powder Coconut Seasoned Coating Mix.
- ½ lb. mahi or similar firm white fish (2 4 oz. filets)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Paleo Powder Coconut Coating Mix
- ½ lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 cups chopped butternut squash
- 6 cups kale, chopped (we like lacinato kale)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
- Dressing of choice
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts and butternut squash in 1.5 tablespoons of oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Lay them on a parchment-covered sheet pan (Brussels cut-side down) and roast for about 25-30 minutes, or until golden.
- Whisk the egg in a shallow bowl. Pour the coating mix in a dish. Dip the fish filets in the egg wash and then dredge them in the coating mix. Place the fish portions on a parchment-covered pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Massage the kale in the remaining oil.
- Toss the kale together with the butternut squash, Brussels sprouts and your favorite dressing (we like a simple balsamic vinaigrette). Place the piece of fish on top and enjoy.
Use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!