One pan, six ingredients and so much flavor.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1.5 lbs. 85/15 grass-fed ground beef
- 3 Tbsp. Paleo Powder AIP Coating Mix (divided)
- 6 cups cauliflower rice
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix ground beef with 1 tablespoon of the coating mix.
- Pour another 1.5 tablespoons of the coating mix in a dish or shallow bowl. Dust the meatballs in the coating mix one at a time until they are all lightly coated.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium heat. Once hot, add the meatballs to the pan and sear the meatballs on both sides for about 1 minute. If needed, you can brown the meatballs in batches.
- Place the pan with the meatballs in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked to your desired doneness. Remove the meatballs from the pan and place the pan back on the stovetop.
- With the remaining beef fat still in the pan, heat the pan over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the remaining coating mix. Add the baby spinach (in batches, if necessary) and stir them into the cauliflower until it is just wilted.
Place the meatballs back into the pan with the cauliflower rice and top with chopped parsley.
Use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!