Pesto Zucchini Noodle Bowl
- 5 cups zucchini noodles
- 1 cup packed carrot ribbons (we used a vegetable peeler to make them)
- ⅔ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Paleo Powder FODMAP All Purpose Seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- Use a knife to finely chop up the basil leaves and pumpkin seeds (you can also use a small food processor and pulse until the pumpkin seeds are chopped finely)
- Combine the finely cut pumpkin seeds and basil in a bowl with the olive oil, lemon juice, Paleo Powder FODMAP All Purpose Seasoning, and salt.
- Toss the zucchini noodles, carrot ribbons and grape tomatoes in the pesto. Garnish with fresh basil and pumpkin seeds.
Use our Store Locator to find Paleo Powder near you!