Skip to content
- 1 lb. wild salmon fillet
- 3 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 2.5 Tbsp Paleo Powder PINK Seasoning
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into rounds
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Rub a tablespoon of avocado oil on all sides of the salmon and sprinkle a tablespoon of the Paleo Powder Pink Seasoning all over the salmon.
- In a bowl, toss the cut vegetables in the remaining avocado oil and PINK seasoning. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and lay the salmon and veggies out on the pan.
- Bake until the salmon is cooked through and gently flakes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. If the veggies are not browned enough, gently remove the salmon from the pan and place the veggies back in the oven until the vegetables are roasted to your liking.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.